Saturday, March 5, 2011

A LITTLE DROP OF WORDS
To my dearest girlfriends, though I’ve been: sarcasm, disheartened u, set u up, turned u ups and down, provoked u, reddened u, BUT trust me, I didn’t deliberately meant it. I’m just an incompetent Miss who is keen to be perfect.    

I apologise for any inevitable, present and my unforeseen deeds. I LOVE U   ALL FILLAH! Forgive is easy but not to forget, but yes it’s better to bury the hatchet than swallow the bitterness. May this bond remains and finds no end.

‘HATI INI TELAH BERSATU BERKUMPUL DIPERUT BUMIMU, HATI INI TELAH BERPADU BERSATU MEMIKUL BEBAN DAKWAHMU. KEKALKAN KEMESRAAN YG ADA TUNJUKKAN JALAN YG BENAR, TUNJUKKANLAH DGN CAHAYAMU TIADA MALAM TERANGI ALAMMU. HIDUP SUBURKANLAH DGN MAKRIFAHMU TP JIKA INGIN MEMATIKANNYA, MATIKANLAH SBG SYUHADA’, DLM MENEGAKKAN AGAMAMU YG MULIA’.

 ‘Let’s become shield to honour and dignify our ummah; either we make history or become history.’  
Anyza fauzi :)

2 comments: